Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Need a Last Minute Christmas Gift?

I have found that I really enjoy making homemade playdough for my kiddos! We even made a bunch together for their "secret angels" gift exchange they are doing at pre-school.

 If you are looking for a last minute Christmas gift, we have the following options for you:

VANILLA SCENTED-  This can come in white, green, or red and I can add silver or green glitter if you'd like as well.

CHOCOLATE SCENTED- This will be brown- if you'd like green or silver glitter, that can be added or it can come without glitter.

PEPPERMINT SCENTED- This can come in white, green, or red and I can add silver or green glitter if you'd like as well.

GINGERBREAD SCENTED- This will be white with speckled brownish colors in it.  I would not dye this one or add sparkles, but it does smell great!

I can also make any color of your choice if you'd just like regular playdough.  You can add silver or green glitter to those options as well if you'd like.   

Each chunk of playdough comes in a plastic container with a lid.  The containers hold 1.5 cups or approximately 12 oz.

If you purchase 3 or more containers, you will get a discount AND a set of 6 Christmas cookie cutters (a snowman, candy cane, bell, stocking, gingerbread man, and star) also! 

$4 a tub or $10 for 3 tubs and a set of 6 cookie cutters!

Send me an email: el_lauren@yahoo.com to order!
If you'd like to order some as a gift other than for Christmas, you can order at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment